“We Cater Graduation Parties”
When it comes to the food, leave it to us.
Mama Luigi’s has a party plan just right for your budget. Visit our website and view our catering menu for some great suggestions.
Fun Graduation Party Ideas
· Make invitations into little diplomas. Use a calligraphy pen to script the invitation, roll the paper up and tie with a colored ribbon.
· Give each guest a white t-shirt and set out permanent markers so that they can sign each other's shirts. They may not want to have the shirts on when signing if the markers bleed through the shirt on to their clothes.
· Make a time capsule. Have each person bring something that has to do with their years in high school. Place this in a box and give to someone for safe keeping until their ten year reunion.
· Play pin the mustache on the teacher. Blow up a picture from the year book of one of the teachers, your teen will give you an idea of which one.
· Make mustaches out of cut out black construction paper. Place tape on the back of each mustache. Then the game proceeds just like pin the tail on the donkey.
· If it's hot outside, a water balloon toss is always fun, (played just like and egg toss but not as messy). Choose the balloon colors to match the school colors.
· Have a sign in board. You can use a large scroll to keep the diploma theme or place pictures of as many of the classmates as you can find around the edges of a large poster board.
· Place the name of a teacher on a sticky label. When a guest comes in, stick it on their back. They have to ask other guests yes or no questions about the teacher and guess who it is by the end of the night.
· Have a memory note station. Set up "note boxes" for each guest, and paper and pens to write notes to each other. The teens can write their memories of the other person down and stick it in their friend's box.
· Food, food, food!! Graduation cupcakes are a must. Other great eats can be found in our Recipes for Kids index.
· Video tape the party! Place the video camera on a tripod and just let it roll.
Don't try to have too many activities. Teens love to just get together, talk and listen to music.